Training and coaching intervention at IOTRON Industries Inc.
Our team supports companies and organizations around the world ranging from 35 to 7,500 employees. Over the years, we’ve become coaches of your internal coaches or simply, leaders of your leaders.
Back to the list
Rio Tinto Iron Ore Canada (IOC)
Labrador City, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Equipment breakdown and unplanned shutdowns generated by mine boulders create operation inefficiencies from 50 to 200 M$ annually.
- Reduced re-drill holes by 50%
- Reduced boulders generation by 60-70%
- Reduced top loaded blast holes by 80%
- Reduce the backlog between drilling and blasting by 80%
- ACPE’s approach recognized as the best performance driven initiatives of the product group
LEANdership, all the actions of the Leader to engage
every employee in continuous improvement
Let’s start talking!